Become a member of FAIRR
Over 70% of the world’s animal products now come from factory farms. This figure is rising fast, yet there remains limited understanding of the short and long-term risks of this trend. The FAIRR initiative aims to build a collaborative network of institutional investors to help bridge this knowledge gap and to help mitigate risks and identify opportunities across the protein production chain.
There is no cost to becoming a member of the FAIRR network and benefits include:
- New research and analysis on the material impacts of factory farming.
- Regular updates, presentations, newsletters and private events.
- The opportunity to join collaborative engagements with relevant companies.
- Best practice tools, networking and knowledge sharing with the FAIRR investor network.
- Demonstrating leadership in considering factory farming issues as part of the investment process.
Becoming an investor member of FAIRR puts you at the heart of a global network of investors seeking to understand and manage issues linked to factory farming.
Please click the ‘Investor’ button above to enter your details.