Become a member of FAIRR
Over 70% of the world’s animal products now come from factory farms. This figure is rising fast, yet there remains limited understanding of the short and long-term risks of this trend. The FAIRR initiative aims to build a collaborative network of institutional investors to help bridge this knowledge gap and to help mitigate risks and identify opportunities across the protein production chain.
There is no cost to becoming a member of the FAIRR network and benefits include:
- New research and analysis on the material impacts of factory farming.
- Regular updates, presentations, newsletters and private events.
- The opportunity to join collaborative engagements with relevant companies.
- Best practice tools, networking and knowledge sharing with the FAIRR investor network.
- Demonstrating leadership in considering factory farming issues as part of the investment process.
Becoming an investor member of FAIRR puts you at the heart of a global network of investors seeking to understand and manage issues linked to intensive livestock production.
Please click the ‘Investor’ button above to enter your details.
If you are an individual or a corporate supporter and would like to received updates on FAIRR, please sign up to our newsletter. Please click the ‘Individual’ button above to enter your details.