The FAIRR Network
FAIRR is a collaborative investor network that welcomes investor members and individuals.
By fostering a culture of collaboration and knowledge-sharing, FAIRR aims to help its members to better understand the impact of factory farming, defend against the risks and seize the opportunities.
Joining the network
Over 70% of the world’s animal products now come from factory farms. This figure is rising fast, yet there remains a worrying knowledge gap about what the short and long-term risks of this trend are. The FAIRR initiative aims to build a collaborative network to help investors plug this knowledge gap.
Our primary aim is to build a network of investor members, but we also welcome individual members.
There is no cost to becoming a member of the FAIRR network and benefits include:
- Access to new research and analysis on the potential material impacts of factory farming.
- Regular updates, presentations, newsletters and private events.
- The opportunity to join collaborative engagements with relevant companies (investor members only).
- Access to best practice tools, networking and knowledge sharing with the FAIRR investor network.
- Showing a public commitment to considering factory farming issues as part of the investment process.
Our current investor members include: