The FAIRR Initiative is delighted to be taking part in this year’s European Sustainable Investment Summit, where our Senior Engagement Manager, Jo Raven, will join other notable speakers to discuss the most effective means to develop, monitor and assess ESG engagement strategies, while also offering practical insights and best practice tools. This 45-minute panel discussion will look at:
- How ESG engagement influences investment performance.
- How to effectively engage companies to influence ESG attitudes, policies and behaviours over the long term; addressing material ESG risks and opportunities.
- Pros and cons of various voting models; centralisation vs. outsourced services.
- How to effectively monitor and assess engagement dialogues; with practical insights.
- Long-term impacts that COVID-19 has had on engagement best practice.
You can also save 20% with our unique discount code: FKW54222FAIRR
Director, EMEA Head of Sustainable Investing for iShares, BlackRock
ESG Director, Stafford Capital Partners
Senior Manager, Engagements, FAIRR Initiative
Director, Responsible Investment, BMO Global Asset Management
Chief Sustainability Officer, International – Capital Improved