The FAIRR Initiative is delighted to be taking part in this year’s European Forum for Industrial Biotechnology & the Bioeconomy (EFIB), which has now gone digital. With live sessions taking place throughout the week, the event will focus on multiple industries with an overall theme of Advancing the Green Economy with Biotech Innovation.
We will be speaking at two sessions: one on Tuesday (Food, Feed & Nutrition) and one on Thursday (Financing & Investing), for which further information is provided below. To register to attend, please click here:
Food, Feed & Nutrition
Tuesday, 6 October 2020 | 10:00 (BST) / 11:15 (CET)
What are the latest insights from the alternative proteins market? Join FAIRR’s Senior Engagement Manager, Jo Raven, and other notable guests for a panel discussion on the trends and opportunities in this growing market.
- Belgin van Dongen-Köse, European Segment Leader for Renewability and Enrichment, Cargill
- Jo Raven, Senior Manager Engagements, FAIRR Initiative
- Will van der Twill, Director, Those Vegan Cowboys
- Paul Hudman, Technical Direktor, 3FBio
Finance & Investing
Thursday, 8 October 2020 | 12:00 (BST) / 13:00 (CET)
How do you leverage the growing interest in sustainability for bio-based innovation? Join FAIRR’s Executive Director, Maria Lettini, and other notable guests for a panel discussion on how to make the most of this fast-evolving market.
- Sara Lovisolo, Group Sustainability Manager, London Stock Exchange
- Michael Brandkamp, CEO, EU Circular Economy Fund
- Maria Lettini, Executive Director, FAIRR Initiative
- Niklas Von Weymarn, CEO Metsä Spring
- Joseph Zhou, Managing Partner, BitsxBites Accelerator
*Please note that times are in Central European Time (CET) unless otherwise stated