This event is part of Net Zero Festival 2022, which will bring together the world’s foremost thinkers to discuss what it takes to accelerate and expand the net zero transition.
In the light of a rapidly growing population, this panel discussion will address the ways to tackle global food security. One of the solutions is guaranteeing we start building our food supplies and agriculture to be regenerative. Panellists will also discuss farming and grazing practices as a means to reverse climate change through rebuilding soil organic matter and restoring degraded soil biodiversity, resulting in a carbon drawdown and improved water cycle.
- Dr Helena Wright, Policy Director, FAIRR Initiative;
- Carolyn Ball, Director for Delivery of Net Zero, Compass Group.
- Robin Sundaram, Responsible Sourcing Manager, Nestlé UK & Ireland;
- Dustin Benton, Policy Director, Green Alliance;
- Nina Hossain, Journalist and Broadcaster.