Co-hosted by Food Tank, Aleph Farms and Nourish Scotland, the event will focus on the contribution of industrial animal agriculture to environmental degradation. Panellists will discuss what it takes to change the production of animal protein while maintaining farmers’ livelihoods and food security.
- Aarti Ramachandran, Director of Research and Engagements, FAIRR Initiative;
- Didier Toubia, Co-Founder and CEO, Aleph Farms;
- Patrick Holden, Trust Founder, Sustainable Food;
- Stineke Oenema, Executive Secretary, UN Nutrition;
- Lee Recht, Vice President of Sustainability, Aleph Farms;
- Lasse Bruun, CEO, 50by40;
- Brent Loken, Lead Scientist, WWF Global Food;
- Danielle Nierenberg, President, Food Tank.
The event will table place in the blue zone area, where badges are required. NOTE: All events require pre-registration and are offered free both in person and via live stream!