This event is part of UKSIF Annual Spring Conference 2022 taking place virtually and in-person at SKYbar in Edinburgh.
As the implications of biodiversity loss on ecosystems, food security, and health become more clear, we are seeing swathes of financial service firms committing to take biodiversity into account and work to halt biodiversity loss.
The discussion will focus on the following questions:
- What do we expect to see in this space?
- What are investors committing to?
- How should a firm take its first step towards including biodiversity?
- What do we expect COP15 to achieve?
- Max Boucher, Senior Manager, Research & Engagements, FAIRR Initiative
- Ann Meoni, Senior Responsible Investment Analyst, abrdn
- Sophie Lawrence, Senior Ethical, Sustainable & Impact Researcher, Rathbone Greenbank Investments
Moderated by Chris Monks, PhD, Climate Analytics Consultant, ISS ESG