This event is part of Future Food Systems, an annual event that brings together sustainability, supply chain, innovation and R&D leaders to explore the intersection between sustainability, technology, and innovation within the global food system.
Set to reach $290 billion by 2035, the alternative protein market has soared over the past five years. Strong investor interest coupled with rising consumer demand for plant-based options have contributed to the industry’s rise. Speakers of this session will explore what’s needed to deliver sustainable protein at scale.
- Jo Raven, Executive Director, FAIRR Initiative;
- Maija Itkonen, CEO, Onego Bio;
- Martyn Lee, Executive Chef, Food Innovation, Waitrose & Partners;
- Dr. Adrian Charlton, Principal Scientist, Fera Science
- Paul Brown, Founder & CEO, BŌL Foods;
- Dr. Stella Peace, Chief R&D and Quality Officer, Nomad Foods.