This event is part of the Responsible Investor Asia conference which offers valuable insights into how leading organisations are implementing ESG and responsible investment strategies that deliver value and sustainable outcomes.
This session will address the following questions:
- What are some of the more innovative models being applied in climate-orientated and adaptation finance?
- What is the opportunity for investors in climate finance in Asia?
- Brown-to-green transition finance: what financial products can incentivise development of a more renewable energy mix in the region?
- To what extent are sustainability-linked loans, green bonds and blended finance solutions able to move the needle on net zero achievement?
- Vi Nguyen, Principal Strategist (Sustainable Finance), Forum for the Future;
- Dhruba Purkayastha, India Director, Climate Policy Initiative;
- Cédric Chaudron, Head of Capital Markets, SEA & India and Sustainable Capital Markets Asia, Rabobank Singapore;
- Elizabeth White, Global Lead-Sustainability and Development Impact, IFC.
The session is moderated by Eline Reintjes, Policy Officer, the FAIRR Initiative.