The FAIRR Initiative was delighted to host an in-person breakfast event to explore the trends of the Coller FAIRR Protein Producer Index over the past four years – both where we have seen progress and where more needs to be done.
- 08:30 – Breakfast and networking
- 09:00 – 09:05 – Introduction from Jeremy Coller, Founder and Chair of the FAIRR Initiative and Chief Investment Officer at Coller Capital
- 09:05 – 09:35 – Sector progress since 2019 and investor case views using Coller FAIRR Protein Producer Index data
- 09:35 – 09:45 – Fireside chat with Maria Lettini, Executive Director of FAIRR and Ana Yang, Executive Director for the Chatham House Sustainability Accelerator and member of Marfrig’s Sustainability Committee
- 09:45 – 10:00 – Audience Q&A
Other speakers include:
- Thalia Vounaki, Senior Manager, Research & Engagement, FAIRR Initiative
- James Govan, Co-Manager of the Barings Global Resources Fund and Lead Manager of the Barings Global Agriculture Fund
- Juan Salazar, Senior Engagement Specialist, Pictet Asset Management
If you are a member of FAIRR and are interested in an Index presentation tailored to your team, please get in touch with Thalia Vounaki.