The FAIRR Initiative is delighted to take part in the Sustainable Investment Forum Europe this spring where we will contribute to interactive debates that bring together asset owners and investment managers, institutional investors, pension funds, banks, development banks, policymakers, think tanks and NGOs to continue to build the momentum for sustainable finance and responsible investment.
Our Policy Director, Helena Wright, will be moderating a panel on Tuesday, 13 April, to discuss “The future of sustainable finance and responsible investing in Europe post-pandemic: Greening an inclusive recovery in times of debt distress.” Do not miss this very topical discussion; reserve your place today!
The session will cover topics such as:
- Post pandemic recovery plans and the future of capitalism: reducing inequalities socially, economically and environmentally whilst maximising ROI in ESG
- The role of the responsible investor in 2021 and beyond- adapting behaviours and practice in a post-pandemic world
- How should central governments and financial market participants respond to mitigating climate and global health inequalities?
- Will meeting the UN SDGs be impeded in the post-pandemic recovery phase or will there be an upsurge in momentum?
- Nicholas Pfaff is a Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, International Capital Market Association (ICMA)
- Ivo Luiten, Senior Portfolio Manager, Impact Equity, NNIP
- Céline Soubranne, Group Chief Corporate Responsibility Officer, AXA Group
- Andy Dyson, CEO, International Securities Lending Association (ISLA)
- Victor Mallet, Paris Bureau Chief, Financial Times