Hosted during edie’s special COP26 Focus Week, this session brings together a panel of environmental and climate experts, including Helena Wright, Policy Director at the FAIRR Initiative, to discuss some of the biggest issues in nature-based solutions and climate adaptation – from embracing biodiversity and restoring natural habitats to building new business models and increasing supply chain resilience.
- What does a great COP26 look like for nature-based solutions and climate adaptation?
- How can businesses build biodiversity and nature restoration into their sustainability strategy?
- What does climate adaptation and resilience look like for UK businesses?
- Luke Nicholls, Content Director, edie (Chair)
- Helena Wright, Policy Director, FAIRR Initiative
- Dave Ingram, Chief Procurement Officer, Unilever
- James Bidwell, Co-founder, Re_Set