This event is part of RI Canada, which brings together leading banks, pension funds, insurers and financial regulators to pave the way to a sustainable, net-zero economy.
Sofia Condes, Senior Investor Outreach Manager at the FAIRR Initiative, will moderate a session addressing the following questions:
- How are leading public equities investors going about driving sustainability in their portfolios?
- To what extent are we seeing credible incentives on ESG performance being tied to executive pay in?
- How are investors influencing public companies through their voting strategy?
- To what extent will voting against specific directors be a trend in the future as a tool of influence?
- Jennifer Stevenson, Vice President and Portfolio Manager, Dynamic;
- Catherine Simard, Senior Director, Sustainable Investing, CDPQ;
- Catherine McCall, Executive Director, Canadian Coalition for Good Governance (CCGG);
- Lesley Marks, Chief Investment Officer, Equities, Mackenzie Investments.