The FAIRR Initiative is delighted to take part in an international virtual conference on the challenges of resource mobilisation and climate finance in a post-COVID world. The event will be hosted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Bangalore, which has pioneered studies on environmental and climate financing since 2008. Our Director of Research & Engagements, Aarti Ramachandran, will join a panel of experts, policymakers and financiers to discuss the crisis of climate financing in this new age.
- Professor A. Damodaran, IIM Bangalore
- Robert N. Stavins, Professor, John F Kennedy School of Government, Harvard University
- Mr Suresh Prabhu, MP and Former Union Minister
- Zsolt Lengyel, Secretary, Institute for European Energy and Climate Policy (IEECP)
- Robert Stowe, Executive Director, Harvard Environmental Economics Program, Harvard University
- Onno van den Heuvel, Global Manager, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Aarti Ramachandran, Director of Research & Engagements, FAIRR Initiative
- Pawan Agrawal, Chief Financial Officer, Azure Power Ltd
- Karanraj Chaudri, Advisor, SDG & Innovative Finance, United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Join us and register today!