On Wednesday, 1 December, the FAIRR Initiative launched the fourth iteration of the Coller FAIRR Protein Producer Index—the world’s only comprehensive assessment of the largest animal protein producers on critical environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues.
The session begins with opening remarks from Jeremy Coller, Founder of the FAIRR Initiative and Chief Investment Officer of Coller Capital.
During the session, our team explores:
- Macro trends: How did macro factors affect the industry in 2021? How will they shape 2022?
- Sector performance: How did companies perform in the 2021 Index?
- ESG integration: How are investors integrating Index data into their decision-making?
Guest speakers include:
- Carmine de Franco, Head of Research, Ossiam
- Robbie Miles, Portfolio Manager, Thematic Equities, Allianz Global Investors