To celebrate World Food Safety Day, the Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) and the FAIRR Initiative are co-hosting a webinar to share insights and learnings on the importance of collaboration to ensure safe food now for a healthy tomorrow.
The webinar will showcase exactly why robust food safety management schemes and the use of GFSI tools are helping to deliver safe food now and supporting the longer-term objective of a healthy tomorrow by driving positive change in the animal agriculture sector. The webinar will:
- highlight the importance of World Food Safety Day;
- present the FAIRR initiative and its work with investors on food safety via the use of GFSI tools;
- highlight the benefits of food safety from an investor’s perspective;
- build the business case for a stronger link between safe food and good financial performance, and how you can raise the food safety case to your internal stakeholders; and
- provide insights from members of the GFSI Steering Committee on why this collaboration is key!
- Wai-Chan Chan, Managing Director, The Consumer Goods Forum
- Maria Montosa, ESG Analyst, FAIRR Initiative
- Suresh Mistry, Co-Founder and Head of ESG & Impact Reporting, Alquity
- Anne Gerardi, GFSI Senior Project Manager, The Consumer Goods Forum